| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dubrovnik in June is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in June is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of fluid accrues across an average of 6 days.
- In June the skies in Dubrovnik are nice and sunny having on balance a considerable 9:30 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 15:05 long and the longest day is 15:18 long with an average length of 15:15.
- There are approximately 5:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dubrovnik June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Dubrovnik, Croatia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Dubrovnik:
- Sibenik, Croatia - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) NW
- Split, Croatia - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) NW
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 205.9 kms (128 miles) WSW
- Amendola, Italy - 232.5 kms (144.5 miles) WSW
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 248.2 kms (154.3 miles) WSW
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 201.2 kms (125 miles) SW
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 230.7 kms (143.4 miles) SSW
- Brindisi, Italy - 221.6 kms (137.7 miles) S
- Grottaglie, Italy - 244.2 kms (151.7 miles) SSW
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 252.9 kms (157.1 miles) SSW