| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dubrovnik in February is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly dry with occasional rain. Some 125mm (4.9in) of water precipitates across an average of 13 days.
- The blue above Dubrovnik is a little dull having on balance a mere 4:07 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 11:05 long with an average length of 10:28.
- There are approximately 6:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dubrovnik February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Dubrovnik, Croatia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Dubrovnik:
- Sibenik, Croatia - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) NW
- Split, Croatia - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) NW
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 205.9 kms (128 miles) WSW
- Amendola, Italy - 232.5 kms (144.5 miles) WSW
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 248.2 kms (154.3 miles) WSW
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 201.2 kms (125 miles) SW
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 230.7 kms (143.4 miles) SSW
- Brindisi, Italy - 221.6 kms (137.7 miles) S
- Grottaglie, Italy - 244.2 kms (151.7 miles) SSW
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 252.9 kms (157.1 miles) SSW