Climate of Dubrovnik, Croatia Average Weather
- Dubrovnik, croatia, 42°38'N, 18°6'E, 49 m (161 ft)
- Dubrovnik has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Dubrovnik is close to the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 16.3 degrees Celsius (61.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1298 mm (51.1 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2523 hours.
- If Dubrovnik were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Sibenik, Croatia - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) NW
- Split, Croatia - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) NW
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 205.9 kms (128 miles) WSW
- Amendola, Italy - 232.5 kms (144.5 miles) WSW
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 248.2 kms (154.3 miles) WSW
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 201.2 kms (125 miles) SW
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 230.7 kms (143.4 miles) SSW
- Brindisi, Italy - 221.6 kms (137.7 miles) S
- Grottaglie, Italy - 244.2 kms (151.7 miles) SSW
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 252.9 kms (157.1 miles) SSW